The Eco Log 584F belongs to the new range of F-forwarders developed for high comfort and easy servicing for efficient forestry:
- Loading capacity of 16 tonnes.
- The driveline of the machine has a powerful bogie customized for the high traction and load capacity that distinguishes Eco Log 584F from other forwarders of the same size.
- A standard pump displacement of 175 cubic centimetres (cc) or optional 210-cc pump (10,7 cubic inches or optional 12,8 cu. in.) enables the unit to be used with a wide choice of cranes. High oil flow makes it possible to perform simultaneous movements, increasing capacity as well as flexibility.
- The grill swings open for easy access and cleaning.
- The hood is opened with electric actuators – to facilitate service.
- The large-dimensioned fenders house easy-to-access batteries, as well as the tool box.
- The urea tank has been placed together with the central lubrication unit, fuel and hydraulic tank to facilitate easy access and re-filling.
- The machines are equipped with new radiators optimized for Stage V.
In Eco Logs F-series all the best qualities from earlier generations has been preserved, developed and strengthened through even higher serviceability, driver comfort and new design with an updated color scheme.
The machines are equipped with stage V engines from Volvo Penta, which are characterized by high reliability, efficient performance, quick response and environment friendliness.