Scandinavian Forestry & Engineering is a one-stop shop for all your forestry equipment needs. We service the forestry industries in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
We supply, Harvesting machines, Forwarders, Wood chippers, Spare parts, and more.
We pride ourselves on being able to supply almost every piece of forestry equipment you would need. We supply forestry equipment on time and at excellent prices. Here are just some of the forestry equipment we supply:
The Neuson tracked harvesters are perfect for thinning operations on steep ground.
The flagship R5500 Saw Unit has set a new standard for modern forestry operations
Manufactured using the latest technology to produce the highest quality grapples possible
Used forestry equipment located in our Australian workshop. Ready for immediate shipment.
Brand new 2017 Eco Log Harvesters and Forwarders. In Australia & ready to ship.
Intermercato offers one of the world’s most versatile ranges of top quality forestry scales
Our manufacturing facilities are extensive and allow us to offer you comprehensive after sale support and advice.
Our facilities and services include:
- Full servicing of all makes and models of forestry equipment,
- Repair & servicing of hydraulic cylinders, engine transmissions, chassis and cabin overhaul,
- Welding and line-boring facilities for the reclaiming of pin and bushings in cranes and chassis joints,
- Hydraulic new and service exchange components,
- Machine tools for milling,
- Turning and line boring,
- Equipment troubleshooting & repair,
- Design and manufacture purpose-built logging cranes and booms,
- Modification and rebuilding of forest equipment and to as-new condition of logging machines, harvesters and forwarders.
Our background in the forestry industry as logging contractors and maintenance engineers allow us to supply you with expert advice, and a comprehensive after sale service.