The Eco Log 550E belongs to the new generation of harvesters equipped with Volvo Penta engines. The machine has been developed for maximum productivity, flexibility and ease of use even during work in hilly terrain:
- Increases productivity by up to 10% *
- Volvo Penta engine with 218 hp
- 350 ° swivel cab
- 25 ° lateral tilt
- 17 ° angle to the front and rear
- Powerful crane with a lifting force of 255 kNm
With the new 550E we have moved to the next level. The new Volvo Penta D8 engines have been developed in close collaboration between Eco Log and the Volvo Group and have been optimized for reliable and fuel efficient forestry. The updated 550E cab can now be turned for a full 350 ° which minimizes the need to move the machine. Eco Log’s unique suspension arm enables the chassis to be tilted 25 ° laterally, making the machine flexible even in the most demanding terrain.
* Compared to competitors. Based on reported customer experience.