EcoLog 750F Forwarder
Eco Log’s smaller forwarders, with load capacities from 9.4 to 13.8 tons (8.5 to 12.5 metric tons), allow a low-impact, efficient, and profitable forestry in all types of terrain. These forwarders are ideal for sensitive or soft forest floors and harsh weather conditions, when they can navigate terrain inaccessible to other machines.
Thanks to their low weight, great stability, and superb mobility, Eco Log forwarders have everything you need for effective forwarding with the environment always high on the agenda.
- Loading capacity of 8.5 tonnes.
- Together with the narrow cab, the short engine hood offers the operator exceptionally good visibility of the entire work area.
- Due to their low weight, Eco Log´s smaller forwarders allow low fuel and energy consumption, a high load index, and low forest impact as they make their way through the woods with minimal ground damage even in sensitive and soft terrain.
- The optional bogie lift for the cab section gives you a flexible machine with wheels that can be raised by means of a cylinder.
- Locking the bogie enables work to be conducted with great stability whatever the circumstances.
Eco Log 750F was previously part of the Gremo product range.
|Loading capacity, kg||8500 (18739)|
|Weight, kg||11 000 (24251)|
|Width (A), mm||2 400* (94)*|
|Height (B), mm||3570 (141)|
|Length (C), mm||8160 (321)|
|Ground clearance (D), mm||577 (23)|
|Loading area (E), mm||3602 (142)
(chassis without hook)
|Approach angle, °||33,5 (38 boggie lift)|
|Engine, Volvo Penta|
|Type||4-cyl. Cummins - B4,5 l|
|Stage||EU Stage V, US EPA Tier 4(f)|
|Power, hp||119 kW (160)|
|Torque, Nm||622 (459) at 1500 rpm|
|Fuel tank, l||123 (32)|
|Tractive effort, kN||120 (26977)|
|Speed, km/h||20 (12)|
|Pump, cc||Linde HPR-02 - 105cc (6,4)|
|Pressure, bar (PSI)||190 (2756)|
|Hydraulic tank, l||130|
|Loader - Cranab|
|Lifting force, kNm (lb-ft) / reach alternatives, m (ft) - Cranab FC53||53 (39091)/ 6.5 (21), 8.5 (28)|